Alerting school first aid service by app
For fast and reliable alerting in case of an accident
With the safeREACH app, you can alert the school first-aid service automatically or at the touch of a button via app, text message, phone call. You may also notify the paramedic by email.
How safeREACH supports you
Replies in real time
Get an overview immediately after the alert a see whether the it has been confirmed
Alerting per app, SMS, or phone call
Alerting across multiple channels. Alarms are also sounded in silent mode
Immediate communication after initiating the alarm via telephone conference or group messages
What can you do with safeREACH
Your advantages wehn using safeREACH
- No need to alert by school bell or intercom – one click is enough to discreetly reach the school ambulance service
- Alerting despite recipents’ phones being in silent mode
- Feedback whether the alert has been receives
- Alerting across multiple channels: app, SMS, call, and even email
- Alarm texts are stored so that the correct information can be passed on immediately in the event of an emergency.
Find out how you too can use safeREACH for better crisis management in your organization
More than 4,500 organizations with around 350,000 users are successfully using our solutions. Let us convince you of the advantages of our professional product.